Rules and conditions of the game in SPORT
- Argo Sport is owned and operated by JocSolutions Limited, Gibraltar. Address 1st Floor Garrison House 3 Liblary Ramp Gibraltar, Gibraltar GX11 1AA. Company Number 112971. Contact information: email@example.com All activities of ArgoCasinoSport.com are carried out on the basis of license No. 8048 / JAZ2015-008, received by JocSystems N.V. from the company Antillephone N.V., Curacao JocSystems N.V. – a company organized and existing under the laws of Curacao and located in Curacao, registered at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curaçao, registered in the Chamber of Commerce under number 134835 . Argo Sport accepts bets on the forecast of the probable outcome of a sporting, playful or socially significant events, in accordance with the pre-specified conditions. A bet is considered to be winning if the event fully or partially coincides with the forecast. The winning is predetermined by the fact of complete or partial coincidence with the predicted outcome.
General Terms and Conditions
Further the following concepts will be used:
- Line (program) – a list of bets on the outcome of certain events, that have winning coefficients and are limited to maximum bets for betting.
- Bet – funds transferred by the user to the Bookmaker office to participate in a particular bet. In case the outcome of the event was predicted incorrectly, which means, the bet was losing, the amount goes to the CB and can not be returned to the user.
- Outcome of the event – a separate position in the Line on which betting can be made. A certain winning coefficient is awarded to the outcome.
- Odds – the number that determines the user's win, multiplied by the amount of the bet. Coefficients can be changed after the user made a bet, however, the bets made before the coefficient change are calculated by the coefficient that was indicated at the time of acceptance of the bet. The company has the right at any time to make changes in the coefficients of events or to remove events from the proposed line.
- User – registered customer of ArgoCasinoSport, who has reached the age of 18 years and agreed with the terms and conditions.
- Bet – a deal between the user and the Bookmaker's office, whether an event will take place.
- Bookmaker, BM – a company, which is entitled to make deals, accept bets and pay winnings due to the ArgoCasinoSport Rules.
Types of betting
On the site you will find the following types of bets:
- Asset – bets on shares of world-class companies, on currencies, commodities, stock indices, as well as on the ratio between them.
- Financial bets (fin-bets) – anticipating the direction of the ratio of shares of commodity assets, shares of certain companies, stock indices or currencies in the price for a certain period. Making a financial bet does not involve the acquisition of an asset, the user only anticipates the growth or drop of the stock price of the selected asset. The winning is calculated taking into account the established coefficient.
- Duration – The time after which the result of the bet is determined.
- Expiry rate – the price or price ratio of assets, according to which the result of the Asset is resolved after the expiration of the term.
- «Up» Option – oan option that enables betting on the fact that the price of the expiration of the asset will be higher than indicated at the time of acceptance of the bet.
- «Down» Option – an option that enables betting on the fact that the price of the asset's expiration will be lower than indicated at the time of acceptance of the rate.
- «Тie» – result, if the price of the expiry of the asset's validity coincides with the price at the moment of acceptance of the bet. In this case, the winnings will be calculated with a coefficient of "1". The notions, used in other languages have equal legal force with the notions written in Russian.
- 2.8. The order of acceptance of bets: Bets are accepted only from registered users.
- To create an account and use the services of the site, you need to enter your login, your email address and password. Also, you will need to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth and phone number.
- You are restricted to open an account if you are located in France, United Kingdom, USA, Armenia or Moldova.
- When opening an account, you must specify a name corresponding to your real name. If necessary, the company may require identity documents, such as a copy of the passport, ID of the payment card or any other necessary documents. If this information can not be provided, the company has the right to suspend your account or permanently close it, if you refuse to provide this information
- You confirm that provided information about yourself is genuine and complete and undertake to correct it in case of any changes. In case of failure to fulfill these conditions, the company has the right to restrict access to the services of the site, cancel transactions (winnings, bonuses) and / or cancel your account.
- The company prohibits vising or usage of the Website by persons under the age of 18 or under the age of majority, in accordance with generally accepted rules and legislation ("Admissible age"). Use of the Website by persons of minor age is contrary to the Terms and is considered to be a gross violation.
- If necessary, the Company has the right, at any time, to request identification documents to confirm the Admissible Age and to restrict access to the Website to persons of minor age. If the relevant documents are not provided or the Company believes that the person using the services of the Website does not comply with the Admissible Age, access to the Website may be restricted, with the subsequent suspension of the account.
- Only one account can be created on the site. Any other accounts opened on the site will be treated as "Duplicate accounts". In this case, the company is entitled to
close all the Duplicate accounts using the following sanctions:
- Each transaction made from the Duplicate Account will be considered as void;
- If during the active period of the Duplicate Account, money, winnings and bonuses have been withdrawn from it, they will be lost, and the company has the right to demand them back
- The Company reserves the right, at its own discretion, at any time, to cancel bets, to refuse to receive any kind of bonus or participation in any promotion, or to exclude any client from the Bonus Program and also to prohibit the opening of an account or close an existing one without prior written notice and any explanation.
- Considering the rights on the usage the services of the site granted to You, You, in turn, confirm, undertake and guarantee that:
- You are 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority permitted to participate in gambling, in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction;
- You own the funds in your account. The information provided by You in the registration process, as well as during any transactions and transactions that require the investment of funds, is genuine, valid and fully corresponds to the name (s) indicated on the payment card (s) or Other payment accounts involved in the subsequent for investment / withdrawal of funds to Your account / from Your account;
- You are aware that using the services of the site can be risky and can lead to loss of money, and You are fully responsible for any losses related to the use of the site's services. Using the services of the site is your personal desire and choice, and You are aware of all possible risks. You can not blame the company for losses.
- You, to the fullest, understand the process, ways and rules of providing services and online games. You are aware of the responsibility for the accuracy of the data provided. You undertake to refrain from any actions that could cause damage to the company or its reputation.
- If You have not reached the Admissible age for using the services of the site, the company has the right to suspend the operation of Your account. If, at the time
of any transactions on the website related to gambling, Your age was less than the Allowable, the following sanctions are possible:
- Your account will be closed;
- All transactions carried out during the validity period of your account will be canceled with a subsequent refund of funds deposited by You to the account;
- All bets made during the validity period of Your account will be canceled and returned;
- You lose the entire amount of winnings earned in this period, and all funds withdrawn from Your account will be required back.
- A bet is considered accepted if the user has received a confirmation. After that, the bet will be displayed in the section "My Bets" on the site.
- Your name and password are confidential information and, after registration, should not be disclosed to third parties. In case You forgot or lost Your account information, the password can be restored by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link in the Login window.
- The company is not responsible for the safety of Your password and any transactions made on Your account. You are solely responsible for the losses on Your account related to the actions of third parties.
- You agree and are obliged to notify the company of any unauthorized actions and violations in relation to Your account and, if necessary, provide evidence of these actions. You are fully responsible for any damage caused by improper use of Your registration data by third parties or unauthorized access to Your account, whether authorized by You or access without your knowledge.
- The result (outcome) of the event is considered according to the information provided by the official organizer of the event. The result of the event is taken into
account on the basis of information received from the official organizer of the event. If the result of an event has been canceled, the winnings are credited
considering the initial results. If within 72 hours after the end of the event the official event organizer did not provide the outcome of the event, the organizing
company may use alternative sources of information about the end of the event. The source of the information will be published together with the outcome of the
Football World Cup, Club World Cup, Confederations Cup, International tournaments
Football Asia (AFC)
Football Africa (CAF)
Football South America (CONMEBOL)
Football North America (CONCACAF)
Football Persian Gulf
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Football UEFA Champions League,UEFA Europa League,European Championship
Football Arab Nations Cup
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Football Arab Champions League
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.soccernet.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.bundesliga.dein the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.legaserieab.itin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.marca.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.lequipe.frin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Football Russian Federation
www.faf.dzin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
www.bahrainfootball.orgin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
www.efa.com.egin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
Football The Netherlands www.eredivisielive.nl in the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.galanissportsdata.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site: www.sportnet.gr
www.jfa.com.join the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
Football Costa Rica
Football Northern Ireland www.bbc.co.uk/sport Football Slovakia
www.syrian-soccer.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
Football Saudi Arabia
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
www.soccerway.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site
www.uaefootball.orgin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
Football Czech Republic
www.frmf.main the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
www.qfa.com.qain the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
www.kfa.org.kwin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
www.scotprem.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following sites:
Futsal International tournaments
Futsal European championships
Futsal Czech Republic
American Football North America (NFL)
Ice Hockey World Championship
Ice Hockey USA (NHL)
Hockey USA (AHL)
Ice Hockey Austria
Ice Hockey Denmark
Ice Hockey Germany
Ice Hockey Russian Fed. (KHL, MHL)
www.mhl.khl.ruin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Ice Hockey Finland
www.sm-liiga.fiin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Ice Hockey Czech Republic
Ice Hockey Sweden
www.swehockey.sein the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Ice Hockey Switzerland
www.sehv.chin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Bandy Russian Fed.
Basketball Euroleague (ULEB)
Basketball International tournaments (FIBA)
Basketball Adriatic League
Basketball Baltic League
Basketball USA, WNBA
Basketball Czech Republic
Baseball USA (MLB)
Tennis Men’s Tennis Association (ATP)
Tennis Women’s Tennis Association (WTA)
Tennis The International Tennis Federation (ITF)
Volleyball International Tournaments
Volleyball European Championships
www.volleyball.grin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
Volleyball Czech Republic
Beach Volleyball International Tournaments
Handball International Tournaments
Handball European Championships
www.worldsnooker.comin the absence of information on the specified site, the calculation will be based on the following site:
What? Where? When?
Game of Dice
Types of bets:
On the site you will find the following types of bets:
- «Single bet» – bet, predicting the outcome of one event. Payout for a "single bet" is equal to the sum of the bet multiplied by the winning coefficient.
- «Express bet» – bet on the outcome of several events that do not depend on each other. The payment at the Express bet is equal to the product of the coefficients of each event multiplied by the bet size. In the "Express" can be included several unrelated events, any kind of sport. The express bet is counted (it is considered a winning one) if all the selected events were correctly anticipated. In the event that at least one event was not predicted correctly, the bet is considered to be a losing one.
- «System» – full combination of "Expresses" of a single size, chosen by the bettor. Payout for "System" is equal to the amount of payments for "Express", included in the "System".
- «Live – bet» - a bet on the main or additional outcome made during the event.
- «Handicap» - providing a virtual advantage, or vice versa easing. That is, if the outcome of the match is predictable, since one of the teams has a clear advantage, the user can bet the weaker team, thereby adding to it the number of virtual goals that he chooses. If the handicap is + 1 - one goal, F + 2 - 2 goals and so on. Thus, the match for the user will start if the user puts on the handicap+3 for a certain team, the game will start with a score of 3: 0 in favor of the selected team. Such a bet is considered to be winning if the selected team won regarding a handicap. In case of a tie, the bet is considered to be a losing bet.
- «Total» - is the bet on the total number of goals scored, points scored, played games in the match. The total can have two positions - more or less than the selected number. The bet will be returned if the number coincides with the total.
- «Bet on time » - a betting, which consists in the fact that the event will occur at the time specified by the user. For example, the time of the first goal, the first corner, and so on. Time for payments at these rates will be determined without taking into account the seconds. The Company has the right to set the maximum or minimum amount of the bet on any event or any type of bet. The victory of the first participant of the event is designated as P1, the tie is designated as X, the victory of the second participant is marked as P2. It is possible to make a bet (double chance) for two outcomes of the events at the same time, for example, that the first team will not lose, that is, either it will win or there will be a draw, it is designated as 1X. Or that in this match there will definitely be no draw, designation 12.
RULES OF THE GAME AND PLACEMENT OF THE BETS ON THE SITE
- Before confirming the bet during the game, make sure the information provided is correct for the transaction;
- You can get acquainted with the history of transactions in the "Deposit" section on the website;
- In case of violation of these rules, the company (at its discretion) has the right, in wholly or partially, to cancel any transaction requested by you through the site. The transaction is considered accepted only after receiving an official confirmation from us. If you do not receive such a confirmation, you need to contact the support team.
- When making a bet on an event, the user makes a bet. The bet is the contract between the user and the Bookmaker's office, whether an event will take place, the state of which is unknown at the time of the betting. Cancellation of betting - the canceled event, on which the bet was made, the coefficient 1 is taken when calculating with the user. When making a bet with the Bookmaker (hereinafter in the text of the BM), the user specifies the event number, the outcome of the event, the bet amount and receives confirmation of the choice. User-made bets confirmed by the BM can not be canceled or changed.
- The BM administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the translation of the names of the players, the names of the teams, the names of the cities where the events will occur, the outcome of which is being betted.
- The Company has the right to return the amount of the bet made to the player's account at any time without prior warning. Such a betting will be regarded as invalid; the organizer will notify the user through changes in the program or through other sources of information. Users who participate in a particular event can not bet on it. (Here: coach, player, referee, club owner, etc.). When making a bet, the user confirms that he does not know the outcome of the event, to which he concludes a bet with the BM. If this rule is violated, the rate will be declared invalid, and the company may cancel the winnings.
- All bets that have been declared invalid will be returned to the user's account. In case an invalid bet was included in the Express or System, the winnings will be calculated with a coefficient of "1"
- Bets are accepted on the basis of the Line, where the Line is a list of bets on certain events, with winning odds, limited by the maximum bets for betting. Each event is assigned a number, the last date and the length of time during which it is possible to make bets on this event. The time and date of the beginning of the event are purely informative. The wrong date and time are not the reason for the cancellation of the bid. If the event took place later than indicated, the bet is considered valid. In case the bet was made after the actual start of the event, the bet will be declared invalid. The calculation of bets is made exclusively according to the time of the actual start of the event, declared by the organizer.
- In the Event section, the names of the commands or events to which the user can bet are displayed. The first place on the list is the team on the field of which the
game is played, then the outcome of the event, odds, handicaps, totals. Also, other information that are of great importance in the course may be indicated. In case
the match is played on the team's field, which is listed as the second, the bet will be calculated with a coefficient of "1" except the cases when:
- Both teams participating in the match are from one city;
- Games are held in the same city, or in one country, if the tournament is international;
- If this event is the final round of the cup games of the country.The bet will be considered valid if the match has been moved to a neutral field.
- The order of opponents in individual tennis tournaments or matches of the final stage of major tournaments can be arbitrary.
- The already started events may not be completed or suspended for certain reasons. The event will be considered to be held, if interrupted, it was not finished in 24
hours, and the time before the break was:
football - 70 minutes;
Basketball NBA - 40 minutes;
European basketball - 35 minutes;
hockey NHL - 54 minutes;
Euro Hockey - 50 minutes;
baseball (MLB) - 5 innings;
American football - 50 minutes;
hockey with the ball - 60 min.In this case, the outcome of the event will be calculated in accordance with the moment when the event was interrupted. In other cases, the event will be declared invalid. Also for matches with an equal score of those sports, under the rules which can not be a draw (here: basketball, baseball, American football, NHL playoff series, etc.), in this situation all bets will be returned. In case the outcome of the event was uniquely determined at the moment when the event was interrupted and recognized as failed, the bet will be calculated. (For example: if the bet was made on the fact that in the first half, the P1 team will score two goals)
- If one or more matches in the bet on the statistics of the game day or tour did not take place, the winnings will be calculated with a coefficient of "1". The
exception is those rates, the result of which is unambiguously determined, regardless of whether the matches took place.
Let's consider an example:
In the championship of Germany in Serie B in one of the rounds of 9 matches, 3 matches were not held, three games ended with the victory of the guests, two matches
with the victory of the hosts and one match was over with a score of 3: 3.
In case the rates were made as follows:
- on the tour there will be at least 3 matches with the victory of the hosts
- Total goals scored on the tour will be oddThe bet will be calculated with a coefficient of "1"If the bet was on the following events:
- there will be a minimum of 2 guests wins;
- there will be a match with the ending 3: 3;then the bet will be considered a winning one. If the bet was made on the fact that for the whole tour there will be no match with the result of 3: 3, the bet is considered to be losing.
- Winning or losing bets that were made at the time of any software errors are not counted and are refundable to the user's account.
- Bets of Football
Football is a team sport which consists of 2 halves, each 45 minutes long (total 90 minutes).
As a rule, the referee adds a certain time period to each of these halves, which is deemed part of these halves. The break after halves is 15 minutes. There are two
teams participating in the game. Each team has 11 players including the goalkeeper. The game is held on a grass field. The game objective is to score a ball in the
opponents' gates more times than the rival team. The ball can be moved with any part of the body, but not with the hands. The winner is the team which scores the
most goals during the game. In case of a tie after both halves, these regulations will be applied :
A draw is considered in case of tournaments or/and competitions where points are calculated: 3 points are given to the team for winning, 1 point for a draw, and no
points for defeat. This result also applied to friendly matches.
An additional overtime of 2 halves each 15 minutes long is assigned. In case of failure to decide the winner during the overtime, penalty shootouts are assigned to
determine the winner of the match. This result can occur at stages of the tournaments/competitions where no points are awarded to the teams, and the objective is to
determine the winner of the match and which team passes to the next stage of the tournament (e.g. 1/8 finals, 1/4 finals, 1/2 finals, finals, etc.), or which team
becomes the final winner (if it wins in the finals).
The teams can substitute players during the match. The fixed number of replacements for the official matches is 3, and for friendly matches that number can be
increased by mutual agreement.
The “offside” position is considered if :
• The player is on the rival’s part of the field.
• The player is nearer to the opponent’s goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent.In case of violation of the game rules a caution is assigned. The yellow card is assigned in case of rough violations. The red card is assigned in case of the most flagrant violations. The player that received a red card is disqualified from the game. If the player breaks the rules on his/her team’s half of field, penalty shots are assigned in favor of the opposing team. In case the ball goes out of the field’s borders ("out), one of the team players can enter the ball into the game, if the last touch before the outbreak was committed by the opponent player.
- Bets on Tennis In tennis there are 2 opportunity players (singles) or 2 teams of 2 players each (doubles). The tennis court is divided in two parts by a net stretched at a certain height across the court. A tournament consists of sets, sets include games and games have points. Players are located on opposite sides of the court. One player is designated the server and starts the game, with the opposing player as the receiver. The game objective is to send the ball over the net and into the opponent’s part of court in such a way that the opposing player cannot return the ball, though the ball must not go beyond the field. The opposing player must return the ball before it touches the ground more than once, and the ball can be returned without touching the ground. If the ball was twice served incorrectly (“double fault”), the opponent gets a point, and the score is 15-0. In case the ball was served wrongly once again, the score is 30-0, then 40-0, after which a won point means game won: 1-0. The score during the game can be 15-15, 30-15, 30-30, 40-30, etc. In case of a 40-40 tie in a game, it continues until one of the players gets 2 points ahead of the opponent. The score is calculated in numbers before 40. The first player to win 6 games (only if the opposing player won no more than 4 games) wins the set (e.g. 6:1, 6:2 etc.). If the game score is 5:5 one of the players must win the next two consecutive games (i.e. 7:5). If the game score is 6:6 (“tie break”), the game goes on until 7 points are won (but with an advantage of no less than 2 points, e.g. 7:5). If a player wins the tie-break, he/she wins the set with 7:6 score. The player that wins 2 sets (in all women’s competitions and most of men’s competitions) or 3 sets (in the most prestigious tournaments like the Grand Slam, Davis Cup) is considered the winner of the match. At the end of the most prestigious tournaments the decisive set (i.e. if the set score is 1:1 (for women) or 2:2 (for men)) tie-break is not played and the match continues until one of the players gets a 2 game advantage. Tennis is played on various courts, e.g. clay, grass courts.
- Bets on Basketball Basketball is played by 2 teams of 5 players each. There are no substitution limits in the game. The game objective is “to make a basket” - put the ball through the opponent team’s hoop (basket) by passing the ball between players. The ball can be passed only with hands. When a team makes a shot, they score two points and the ball goes to the other team; if a shot, or field goal, is made outside of the three-point arc, then that shot is worth three points; a free throw is worth one point. The winner is the team that earns the most points by the end of the game. A basketball game consists of four quarters, each 10 (European basketball) or 12 (American basketball, NBA) minutes long. "Actual playing time” is the only one considered. There are 2 minute breaks between the periods; there is a 15 minute break between the 3rd and 4th periods. Five minute overtime is assigned in case of an even score at the end of the playing time. In case of failure to decide the winner during the overtime, extra quarters are assigned until a winner is determined.
- Bets on Volleyball Volleyball is a team sport with 2 teams of 6 players each. The volleyball court is divided in two parts by a net stretched at a certain height across the court. The game objective is to toss the ball over the net into the opponent court and prevent the ball from grounding on your court. The ball is passed using hands and arms. A volleyball match has unlimited time and is played in sets. A set ends when one of the teams scores 25 points. In case the teams have a score difference of less than two points (25։24) by that time, the game continues until one of the teams gets 2 points ahead of the opponent. A match is over when one of the teams wins 3 sets, with the maximum amount of 5 sets (3:2). In case of a tie with 2:2 score, the final 5th set continues until one of the teams scores 15 points, observing the regulated two point difference (at least 15:13). In case of a 15:14 score teams play until one of them gets a 2 point advantage.
- Bets on Handball
Handball is a team sport with 2 teams of 7 players each. The game objective is to pass the ball, reach the 6-meter line at the opponent’s goal and throw the ball
into the opponent goal. Players are not allowed to overpass the 6-meter line to goal area, but they are allowed to jump above it when making a shot. The winner is
the team that makes the most shots into the opponent’s goal.
A handball match are divided in two periods of 30 minute. There are 10 minutes intervals between the periods. A draw is allowed in the game; if a winner is
required, two overtime halves are assigned of 5 minutes each (with a 1 minute break). If the first overtime has ended with tie as well, the second overtime is
appointed with the same conditions.
In case of violation of the gaming rules, the following sanctions will be applied :
• Warning (yellow card),
• 2-minute suspension,
• Disqualification (red card, suspension till the end of the match).Handball allows a 7-meter line throw when the player has a right to throw the ball from the 7-meter line.
- Bets on Ice hockey Hockey is a team sport played by 2 teams with 6 players per side. The game is played on the ice rink. The game objective is to get the puck into the opponent’s goal by passing it with hockey sticks between players. The players which score and assist (primarily and secondarily) the goal are rewarded with points. The winner is the team which scores the most goals. There are 3 periods in a hockey game, 20 minutes per period. "Actual playing time” is the only one considered. There are breaks between the periods of 15 minutes each. Additional time (overtime) is appointed in case of a tie at the end of 3rd period; in case of failure to decide the winner in the overtime, penalty shots (bullets) are appointed. The need of overtime, as well as its duration, the necessity and number of the penalty shots are agreed upon individually and must comply with the regulated rules of the competition.
- Bets on American Football American football is a team sport played by 2 teams of 11 players per side. The game objective is to get the ball to the end zone and earn points. Players can carry and pass the ball between the teammates. Points can be earned in various ways: by bringing the ball to the ball-point area; by a successful pass to the ball-point area; by throwing the ball between the goal posts (over the crossbar). The winner is the team which earns the most points. A match is divided in 4 periods of 15 minutes each. There is a break after the second period. Each aforementioned period is called a «quarter». A 15 minute overtime is appointed in case of a tie at the end of regular playing time in a NFL (the National Football League) match; in this case the first team to score goal in the overtime period wins. A draw is appointed during the regular season games if the score is tied after the overtime. In the play-offs the extra overtimes are appointed until the determination of a winner.
- Bets on Australian football Australian football is a team sport played by two teams of 18 players per side. The game objective is to get the most points by kicking the ball into the opposing goal. The ball can be passed using hands and feet. A match is divided in 4 quarters of 20 minutes each. Only regular time counts.
- Bets on Auto racing Auto racing is a motorsport involving the racing of automobiles for competition. The objective of this competition is to complete the race and arrive first to the finish line. The rules of certain tournament/race are regulated by the appropriate league/category of the race.
- Bets on Badminton Badminton is a sport with 2 opposite players (singles) or 2 teams of 2 (doubles). A badminton court is divided in two parts by a net stretched at a certain height across the court. Racquets are used to strike a shuttlecock over the net to the opponent’s half of the court with the purpose of the grounding the shuttlecock. A match is divided in games, the games include points. The winner is the player/team that wins two games. The player/team that first scores 21 points wins the game. In case of a 20–20 tie, the game continues until a two-point lead is reached. In case of a 29–29 score the player that scores the next point (the 30th point) wins the game.
- Bets on Baseball Baseball is a team sport with two opposite teams. Each team consists of 9 (sometimes 10) players. The game objective is to earn more points than the opposing team. In each match both teams take turns playing offense/batting and defense/fielding. When players of the offense touch all the bases arranged at the corners of a 90-foot (27.4 m) field before the ball is returned, points are earned. Each game is played in innings, in every inning both teams take turns playing offense and defense. The regular game consists of 9 innings. If the game is finished with a tie by the last inning, the match continues into extra innings. Baseball does not allow a draw and the game goes on until the winner is determined.
- Bets on Boxing Boxing is a combat sport where athletes throw punches with gloved hands. The fight is supervised by a referee over a series of 3 to 12 rounds. There is a one-minute break in-between rounds. The winner is the player who knocked down the contender and the contender is deemed incapable to get up within 10-second count (knockout), or if the opponent receives an injury and is unable to continue the competition (technical knockout). If the match is not completed in the established amount of rounds, the winner will be determined by judges' scorecards.
- Bets on Chess Chess is a board game and a sport. It is played using a square board divided into 64 squares and chess pieces (32 units - 16 white and 16 black pieces). Each player is using 16 chess pieces of a particular color (black or white respectively). The game objective is to place the opponent’s king in a “checkmate” position, meaning that the opponent has no legal move to make.
- Bets on Combat sports A combat sport is a competitive contact sport that in most cases implies two athletes competing. In many combat sports, the winner is the player who scored more points than the opponent or the player that disabled the opponent in accordance with the sport rules. Combat sports are divided into multiple categories such as mixed martial arts, boxing, wrestling, savate, kickboxing, Muay Thai, Sanda, Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, HMB, Sambo, Kyokushin and Kūdō.
- Bets on Cricket Cricket is a bat-and-ball game. This sport is played with teams of 11 players each. The game objective is to earn more points than the opponent. One team bats attempting to score runs, while the other one bowls and fields. A match consists of innings and each inning consists of overs (a series of serves).
- Bets on curling Curling is a team sport played by 2 teams of 4 players per side. The game is played on indoor ice rinks. The teams in the game take turns sliding polished granite stones, also called "rocks", across the ice rink towards the “house”, a circular target marked on ice. A game is divided in 10 separate periods called ends. Points are awarded for each end. The winning team is the one that gets the most points at the completion of ten ends. If the game ends with a tie, the game continues with extra end(s) and the team who scores first wins the game. Each team uses a set of 8 stones per end, 16 stones in total are played during an end. When 16 stones have been played, points are counted. The winner is the team that puts a stone closest to the center of the house. That team gets a point for each stone that is closer to the center than an opponent’s closest stone.
- Bets on cycling Cycling is a competitive sport. Athletes use one type of the following equipment: two-wheeled bicycles unicycles, tricycles, quadracycles. recumbent and similar human-powered vehicles (HPVs). The objective of this competition is to complete the race and be first to cross the finish line. The rules of a certain tournament/race are regulated by the appropriate league/category of the race.
- Bets on Darts Darts combines several variations of the game (301/501, Round, Big Round, 27, 1000, 5 lives, sector 20 etc.). The game objective is to throw darts at the dartboard. The standard dartboard consists of numbered sections from 1 to 20, usually of white and black pieces. The central circle is divided into a green outer ring worth 25 points and a red or black inner circle worth 50 points. Hitting the outer portions of the sections doubles the point value of that section, hitting the inner portions of the sections triples the point value of that section. The outer and inner portions are traditionally colored red and green. Only the shots within the board are counted. In a regular game player’s points are counted after 3 shots. After that it’s the opponent’s turn to play. The highest possible score after three shots is 180 (when all three darts land in the triple 20).
- Bets on Field Hockey. Field hockey is a team sport played by 2 teams of 11 players per side, including the goaltender. The game is held on a grass field. Players use hockey sticks to play. The game objective is to score a goal against the opposing team using the sticks. The winner is the team which scores more goals against the opposing team. A match consists of 2 halves of 35 minutes each, with a break of 10 minutes. A draw is assigned in case of a tie at the end of game (in some tournaments the game continues into additional time (overtime) and bullets). Only the goaltender can use his/her hands and feet to touch the ball. A goal is scored when an attacker strikes the ball from within the striking circle.
- Bets on Floorball Floorball is a type of hockey with five players and a goalkeeper in each team. There are two teams in the game. This type of hockey is played indoors on hard, flat surface. A plastic ball is moved with special hockey sticks. The objective of the game is to score shots in the opponent’s goal. A match is divided in periods of 20 minutes each, with 2 breaks of 10 minutes each between the periods. Only regular time counts in the game. If the match is completed with a tie, an overtime of 10 minutes is assigned. In case the overtime does not decide the result of the game, penalty shots are assigned.
- Bets on Formula 1 Formula 1 is a circle motorsport with open-wheel cars. Formula 1 is held annually and consists of a series of races (“Grands Prix”). Grands Prix consists of free series, qualification series, and race series. Points are awarded to the top ten finishers as follows: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1. The finishers that are placed in the top 3 stand on the podium. The world champion is selected at the end of the year.
- Bets on Futsal Futsal is a team sport played by 2 teams of 5 players per side. There are no substitution limits in the game. The competition is held indoor. The game objective is to pass the ball between players and score shots into the other team goal. Only the gatekeeper can use his/her hands in the game, all the other players can pass the ball only using feet. The winner is the team that scores the most goals. A match is divided in 2 halves of 20 minutes each, with a 15 minute break between the halves. Only regular (actual playing) time counts. If the score is a tie, the game continues with 2 overtimes of two 5-minute overtimes. If overtimes are not allowed, a 6-meter shoot-out is assigned.
- Bets on Gaelic Football Gaelic football is a team sport with 2 teams 15 players per side. Gaelic Football is played on a grass field. The game objective is to shoot the ball into the other team goal. The field is divided into several zones. The ball can be passed using hands and feet only in allowed appropriate zones. A match consists of two halves 30 minutes each. In case of a tie, the match is replayed or two overtimes of 10 minutes each are appointed.
- Bets on Golf. Golf is a sport where players/teams of players hit a small ball into holes using clubs. The game objective is to get the ball across the playing field with as little hits (“strokes”) as possible. There is a certain order according to which the holes (usually in a number of 18) need to be played. The playing field is a green course with several types of obstacles such as water obstacles, shrubbery, trees, and high grass.
- Bets on Motorcycling Motorcycling is a competitive sport, and the equipment used by athletes is the motorcycle. The competition objective is to complete the race and cross the finish line first. The rules of a certain tournament/race are regulated by the appropriate league/category of the race.
- Bets on Netball. Netball is a traditional female team sport. Netball is played by two teams. The team usually consists of 7 players. The game is played outdoors or in a covered stadium. The game objective is to score the goals into opponent’s basket, called a “ Goal “. The winning team is the one that scores most goals during the game. A match lasts 60 minutes and consists of 4 quarters 15 minutes each. In case of tie two 7 minute overtimes are appointed. If a winner is required after the overtimes, the winning team is the one to score 2 points first.
- Others The “Others” section consists of non-standard types of bets, as bets on TV series and other similar non-sport events.
- Bets on Rallying. Rallying is a racing sport type. Rallies are held on open or private routes with modified production or specially built road-legal cars. This sport is conducted on the public roads, in the format "from point A to point B" with the passage of control points. The maximum speed is only allowed for the high-speed sections (they are usually called SS – special stages). Between the special stages, the driver moves in accordance with traffic rules and a strictly defined time standard. The rules and winning requirements of a certain tournament/race are regulated by the appropriate league/category of the race.
- Bets on Rugby Rugby is a team sport played by 2 teams of 15 players per side. The game objective is to ground the ball past the opponent's goal line, advancing the ball by running with it or kicking it, or throwing the ball into the opponents’ H-shaped goal (over the crossbar and between the goal posts). Passing the ball using hands is not allowed. The match is divided in 2 halves of 40 minutes each with breaks of 5 to 10 minutes. Overtimes are appointed in case of a tie. Rugby has several variations, the most widespread and famous of them is the Rugby Union (often referred to simply as rugby or rugby 15). The second most popular variation is the Rugby League (rugby 13).The main difference between these is the number of players, 15 and 13 accordingly.
- Bets on Snooker
Snooker is a type of billiard sport. The match consists of odd frames. The player that scores the most points wins the frame, and the winner of the match is the
player who won enough frames to have an advantage over the opponent, even if he/she will win all of the next frames. For example, a 25 frames match is won by the
player to first win 13 frames.
The match begins with 15 red balls set in a triangle and 6 balls of different colors set in certain places on the table. The white ball is used to strike the
colored balls. The players must knock the red and colored balls into the pockets. As long as the red ones are on the table, the pocketed colored balls will be taken
out of the pockets and returned to their original spots on the table. In case of a tie the match is finished using the black ball. There is a possibility of
stalemate in snooker when striking red balls does not advance the game in the frame. In this case the frame restarts upon players’ and referee’s agreement.
Points are awarded in accordance with the following ball colors:
Red – 1 point
Yellow – 2 points
Green – 3 points
Brown – 4 points
Blue – 5 points
Pink – 6 points
Black – 7 points
- Bets on Specials. The “Specials” section consists of bets on special events, such as the determination of the winner of BBC sport personality contest, next permanent club of any player etc.
- Bets on Speedway Speedway is a competitive racing sport. Speedway is held on an oval track, on different track surface – grass, ice, dirt, but usually the race is held on a special flat surface. The rules and winning requirements of a certain tournament/race are regulated by the appropriate league/category of the race.
- Bets on Table Tennis Table tennis (ping-pong) is a sport played by 2 single opponents (singles) or 2 teams of 2 players (doubles). The game objective is to send the ball over the net and into the opponent’s table section in such a way that the opposing player cannot hit the ball or the ball must bounce of the table and land beyond it. The match consists of games, each game includes points starting with a serve. The receiving player returns the ball to the server’s half, the serving player hits the ball back, and so forth until one of the players misses the ball. Each game ends with one of the players getting a point. The winner is the first player to earn 11 points with an advantage of at least 2 points (11:9). There are 5 to 7 games during a match.
- Water Polo Water polo is a team sport played by 2 teams of 7 players each, held in the water pool. The objective of the game is to pass the ball using hands into the other team’s goal. The winner is the team with most goals. The match consists of 4 quarters. The Olympic water polo tournaments consist of 8 minute quarters. Only “actual playing time” counts. Each team is allowed 30 seconds to pass the ball. If the score is a tie at the end of the regulation time, 2 overtime periods are assigned. Each overtime is 3 minutes long (6 minutes in total). Overtime is appointed until the winner is determined.
- Bets on What? Where? When? These bets are placed on the events of the intellectual game show “What? Where? When?”. Usually this game implied two opposing teams – an “Experts” team and a ”TV Viewers” team. The objective of the game is to answer the questions provided by the viewers. The winner is the team with most points.
- Hurling Hurling is a team sport with 2 teams 15 players each. The maximum amount of substitutions is 5, but there are 3 additional substitutions that can be assigned in the overtime. This game is played using wooden sticks called “hurleys” and a small ball. The game objective is to move the ball with hurleys between players and score goals. The winner is the team which scores the most goals and points. The ball can be passed using hurleys and feet, but if the ball has been caught using hands, it can be moved for no more than 4 steps then needs to be thrown in the air, or grounded.A regular match consists of two halves 35 minutes each. In case of a tie score 2 overtimes 10 minutes each are appointed.
- Eurovision This type of bets refers to the annual Eurovision Song Contest. The participants perform songs and the winner of the event is determined by the audience and referee voting.
- Bets on Politics This section consists of bets made on political events, such as presidential elections, country governor elections, local political events, changes in the European Union etc.
PROMOTIONS AND BONUSES
Bonuses and promotions are provided to persons, who use the services of the Organizer, exclusively for entertainment purposes.
- Both free bets and any other bonuses will be canceled and access to promotions will be terminated for those who will abuse the offer.
- In case of abuse of the promotion, the company has the right to cancel it and suspend this promotion at any time, the company can also suspend the account of the offender. By "abuse" is understood, but is not limited to, the creation of more than one account (account) to receive multiple bonuses.
- The company has the right to cancel the bonus given to the person in case the deposit was used not for the direct purpose, i.е. for bets. The company also has the right to cancel bonuses and to cancel winnings from bets full or partially from the bonus amount, in case of suspicion of violations or abuse of the bonus.
- The person who registered the account can use only those offers that are available to him/her.
- The company has the right at any time and for any reason to change the conditions for granting bonuses, as well as the circle of persons to whom this or that bonus is available.
- The Company has the right, at its discretion, to offer an individual bonus to a specific person or circle of persons, and also to cancel the bonus offer without any warning or compensation. Along with this, the company has the right to change the terms of the bonus offer, as well as to replace one bonus offer with another.
- The promotional bonus offers are available for one account, person, access device, e-mail address, credit card or Internet payment account.
ELEVATED ODDS FOR EXPRESS BETTING
- To increase the winning amount, the Company may establish additional multiplied rates for the Express bet, which corresponds to a number of requirements.
- Additional requirements may include some special rates, the minimum number of events in the Express, the minimum event ratio, or a combination of conditions.
- When the foreseen requirements are fulfilled, the user's bet win is multiplied by an additional multiplied coefficient in accordance with the conditions.
- For a number of fixed Express combinations, the Company can also set a fixed bet.
Example 1: The company determined an additional multiplied coefficient 1.1 for an Express bet involving at least 10 events, as well as an additional multiplied coefficient 1.2 for an Express bet containing at least 4 events with a coefficient of at least 1.7.Option 1: The user made up an Express containing 10 events with a total coefficient of 30. If this bet plays, the winnings will be multiplied by an additional coefficient of 1.1 (for example, if the bet was 10EUR, the final win makes 10x30 x 1.1 = 33EUR ).Option 2: The user made up an Express bet containing 5 events with a coefficient of 2.0 for each event. The general coefficient of the Express is 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 32. If this bet wins, the win is multiplied by an additional coefficient of 1.2 (for example, if the bet was 10 EUR, then the final win is 10 x 32 x 1.2 = 384 EUR).Option 3: The user chose an Express bet containing 10 events with a coefficient of 2.0 for each event, the total ratio is 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 1024. This Express corresponds to both the first and second conditions. If this Express wins, the final win will be multiplied by an additional factor of 1.2 (for example, if the bet was 10 EUR, then the final win will be 10 x 1024 x 1.2 = 1.228.8 EUR).Example 2: The organizing company offered an additional bonus on the Express from about 15 events with 10 EUR and noted that if the 15 events out of 15 are correctly predicted, the total coefficient will be 1000, if the predictions of the outcomes of 14 events are correct, the coefficient will be 600, and in case of correct forecasting of outcomes of 13 events, the coefficient will be 300. In case of incorrect forecasting of outcomes of 3 or more events, the Express is considered lost. The participant will receive 10 x 1000 = 10 000 in case of forecasting 15 events, in the case of forecasting 14 events, the sum will be 10x600 = 6000, and in case of forecasting 13 events - 10x300 = 3000EUR.
«TOP EXPRESS» BONUS
- At the discretion of the organizing company, for an Express, made up of a specific combination of outcomes of an arbitrarily chosen number of events, an additional coefficient may be applied. Thus, considering the additional multiplied factor (which is set by the Organizer), the final coefficient of this Express will be greater than the sum of the multiplied coefficients of the events participating in the Express.
- The "Top Express" events proposed by the organizing company can be selected from the number of both current and not yet started events.
- Several "Top Express" can act simultaneously.
- The number of participating in the "Top Express" outcomes of events is determined at the discretion of the Company.
- All changes from the participant of the bet entail the loss of an additional multiplied coefficient.
- The organizer has the right to set the time frame within which "Top Express" is possible. Such express can be added both to the site and to the Organizer system, or on the contrary it may be removed from the site and the system without prior notification.
- The organizer company also has the right to set the minimum rate for the "Top Express".
For example, the organizer announced the following outcomes of the "Top Express" events:
Event The outcome of the event Coefficient of winning Borussia M - Bayer P1 1.5 Barcelona - Real Sociedad X 3 Elina Svitolina - Caroline Garcia P2 2.5
BONUS COEFFICIENT FOR RE-WINNING THE WIN
In case the bet was a winning one, the participant has the right to make another bet using the winning amount or a part without making an additional deposit. In this case, the organizer has the right to establish an additional multiplied coefficient, which is effective only for the won bets.
- The Organizer has the right to limit the betting list with an additional multiplied coefficient, and also can change the list of these bets without prior notice.
- The organizing company may set the size of the additional multiplied coefficient, which may vary depending on the type of betting and the sport type.
- The company-organizer has the right to change the size of the additional multiplied coefficient without prior notice.For example, if a participant made a bet and
won 10EUR, and while making new bet, the Organizer set an additional multiplied coefficient for the "Single" and "Express" betting, 1.1 and 1.2 respectively.
Option 1: Not withdrawing a winning amount, a participant decides to make a new bet, which is a single bet with a coefficient of "2.0". In case this new bet wins, the total amount of the participant's winnings will be 10 x 2.0 x 1.1 = 22 EUR.Option 2: Not withdrawing a winning amount, a participant makes a new bet, which is Express bet with a coefficient of "4.0". In case this new bet wins, the total amount of the participant's winnings will be 10 x 4.0 x 1.2 = 50 EUR.
BONUS FOR THE FIRST REPLENISHMENT OF THE ACCOUNT
Bonus for the first replenishment of the account is valid in case the information is posted on the Company's website. The promotion can be available in one or more language versions of the site, as well as for users of certain countries selected by the Organizer. The company has the right to establish certain conditions for obtaining a bonus, as well as for withdrawing the winnings received from it, for example, a minimum deposit, the maximum bonus amount, the wagering size, the amount of the bet and limitations on games during wagering, etc.
NOTIFICATIONS AND SALES LETTERS
When registering, users may agree to receive periodic emails to their e-mail address specified during registration. Messages can include both news of the organizer, and information about new services, sports events, etc.
Betting slip - is the official recording of the bet (betting) on the electronic equipment of the organizer. It contains the following data: the number of the official entry (betting slip); event (events), on which the bet was made; the winning ratio that was assigned to the predicted outcome; time and date of the event and betting; type of bet and bet amount. Betting slip can include more than one bet. The terms of this regulation (the lottery name, the procedure for determining the winnings, the place and date of payment of the winning amount) come into force from the moment of official fixation of the record. The terms and procedure for organizing the game are recorded on the electronic equipment of the organization, which can be viewed on the organization's website.
THE ORDER, PLACE AND TIMING OF PAYMENT OF WINNINGS
- After the result of the event was announced on the Company's Internet page, winnings on Internet bets are credited to the participant's gaming account, which is considered a payout to the participant. To withdraw funds, the participant must submit a request in the "Payments" section, providing the correct information.
- Withdrawal request are processed within 24 hours of the request for withdrawal. When processing a request for payment, the Finance Department has the right to make up an individual payment schedule depending on the amount of the prize, having previously notified the client by e-mail.
- The costs for transferring the amount from the game account to the bank account or to another account specified by the participant can be made both at the expense of the organizer and at the expense of the participant.
- The request for withdrawal of funds can not exceed the amount that is on the balance of the betting player's game account.
- In case of a negative balance, due to the recalculation of the outcome of the event, which may happen as a result of typos or technical errors, the user is not allowed to bet until replenishing his/her account.
- All claims for bets calculation are accepted in writing within 5 days after the announcement of the results of the event.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY-ORGANIZER.
- The organizing company is entitled to:
- Refuse to accept bets for persons who do not agree with the terms of these rules.
- Establish a schedule and procedure for accepting bets at its own discretion.
- Refuse to accept any bet and at any time without explanation. In case the bet was not fixed or recorded improperly due to the circumstances that do not dependent on the organizing company (for example, network malfunctions, illegal intrusion on the organizer's Internet page, etc.), the organizer is not responsible for compensation of damage caused to the participant. Also, the organizer company does not bear responsibility for the damage incurred by the participant, as a result of the failure to fulfill his/her obligation to preserve the secrecy of the game account, login and password.
- Refuse to pay the winnings if it is proved that the participant knew the outcome of the event in advance.
- The Organizer undertakes:
- To act in accordance with the rules established by this regulation.
- Use reliable sources of information and, based on these sources, provide participants with information about events and their results
- The Organizer ceases to be responsible for the participant when:
- Pays the participant's winnings within the time period established by the payout of the winnings conditions.
- Returns the amount of the bet made by the participant according to the terms of this regulation.
- After placing the final results of the events, which indicate the loss of the participant's bet
- The organizing company is entitled to:
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT
- The participant has the right:
- To fully familiarize him/herself with the conditions of accepting bets, which will let him make a meaningful choice from the types of available bets.
- To familiarize him/herself with the procedure for winnings calculation and to claim winnings within the specified period.
- In case of disagreement with the calculation of bets, to lodge a complaint with the organizer in specified order.
- The participant is obliged:
- Familiarize him/herself with all the changes made in the program before making a bet.
- At the request of the lottery organizer, show both an identity card and other identity documents, that may help to identify the age of the bettor and the bettor itself.
- Have only one account for betting.
- Take all possible measures to prevent unauthorized access to your gaming account by third parties.
- Ensure the safety of information related to the game account, including login and password.
- Follow the rules of the organization and conduct the betting, according to this regulation.
- When making a bet, the participant confirms that he/she is acquainted with the present rules of organizing and conducting games, and also agrees with it.
- The participant has the right: